What to expect at your first visit
- You will be welcomed by the reception staff who will check your personal details are correct.
- You will be asked to complete a few forms, including a medical history form. Once these have been completed you will be ready to see the dentist.
- When you see the dentist you will be asked about your dental and facial aesthetic concerns. This is your chance to let us know what concerns you. No amount of detail is too small. The more information you can give us the more we can help you to achieve your desired result.
- Every new patient of the practice then undergoes a comprehensive check-up so that the dentist can identify how to best treat your needs and concerns. This will involve an examination of your mouth and may involve taking some X-rays and photos of your teeth and face.
- Following this your dentist will discuss the treatment options with you and you will have time to ask any questions that you may have.
- The final step is to book your appointments with reception.
Free treatment for children
We are happy to offer FREE check-ups and treatment to any child under the age of 18*.
As dental professionals we believe in preventative dental care and encourage parents to bring their children to the practice from an early age.
Regular check-ups from a young age will ensure children don’t suffer from untreated dental decay. There are a number of preventative treatments that our team can provide for children. For example, fluoride application is a safe and effective way to help safeguard your child’s teeth from tooth decay. The fluoride is applied onto the surface of the teeth and helps to strengthen the teeth.
Studies also show that the younger the age that you bring your child to see the dentist, even if it’s just for a check-up, the more likely they are to have a positive experience and grow up not to be afraid of the dentist.
Prevention is always better than cure, so call the practice today on 01254 790900 to book an appointment for your child.
*This excludes cosmetic treatment.